Monday, February 9, 2009

January Recap

The month started off with a Leadership Training "Rapport" outside of Vegas.The training was a great reminder on how important it is to live your life to the fullest.If you get a chance look up the story "The Dash." If you ever get the opportunity to go to this training don't pass it up.














Then on to St. George for the weekend I met up with Jason and my cousin Ash. We played old school nintendo. We played Mario Brothers, Kirby and Rampart. Jason thought Ash and I were crazy how much we loved these old school games.






Jason and I have also started taking a class: Financial Peace University. Jason is also taking two classes at SLCC which will be the last classes he can take at SLCC. Currently he is looking into applying to the U in the Fall.








2 comments:

Matt and Crysany Bean said...

Hey Guys!! HOw are you guys? It has been a very long time since i have talked to you! How are things going? Your blog is so fun! It looks like things have been going well for you guys!! We should get together sometime! Thanks for all you guys have done for me! Let me know when we could get together! Miss you guys! Love ya!

Kesley said...

Hey Rachelle! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog! It was fun to read! It looks like you guys are doing great!